The Justice working group was formed in early 2021 in response to community priorities identified in 2020. The working group has been exploring and discussing youth justice and family violence.
Justice members work in areas impacted by the justice system.
The Working Group exists to:
- Build relationships and connections across the justice system.
- Share information, knowledge and resources.
- Understand and identify strengths and gaps in the system.
- Use collective impact and systems thinking to develop and work on common projects which address gaps and increasing strengths in the system, with a focus on early intervention.
- Identify and increase linkages of referral pathways for the community.
- Use networks and influence within the system to advocate for change, where necessary.
Join us for a morning of conversation about youth justice and domestic and family violence. Connect, share or just listen. Everyone welcome.
Want to know more?
Ph: 0499 780 070